Welcome to our premier Personal Tax Management Service. This comprehensive service is tailored to match your individual needs. You will have your own personal tax adviser who will manage all your personal tax matters throughout the year and, if you choose, on an ongoing basis.
The service includes
- Preparation of your annual tax return, claim form or review
- Compliance with Inland Revenue deadlines (providing all relevant information is supplied as required)
- Contact with you on a regular basis and a free call number for you to contact us
- Trust and Administration Period Returns where appropriate
- Negotiation and agreement with the Inland Revenue regarding your overall tax position, including all Inland Revenue Statements of Account
- Checking and agreeing all coding notices from the Inland Revenue
- Requests for information from third parties where necessary
- Advice on suitable tax efficient measures for you
Managing your personal tax affairs
Once you have decided to use the Personal Tax Management Service you will receive a Welcome-Pack confirming your registration and payment for the service. It will include:
- A Registration form
- A Agency Authorisation form
- A Tax Fact Find (including a checklist of items and information you need to send to us)
- Our Terms and Conditions
Providing the right information
It is important you ensure the information provided direct is complete, accurate and is sent to us in time to meet any tax deadlines. However, you need not worry if some of the details are missing, just let your Personal Tax Adviser have the details of the third party holding the information and he or she will obtain it on your behalf.
What the service costs
As everyone’s needs are different we will provide a personal quote based on your needs. To obtain your personal quote please fill out the form below.
You can pay by credit/debit card, cheque or by monthly direct debit when taking up the service.